Ruby red colour. Licorice, cassis, balsamic aromas. Intense, ripe fruit flavours, fine balance and marked elegance. Long velvety finish.
- Winemaker: João Silva e Sousa and Francisco Baptista
- Winemaking: The grapes are destemmed and crushed followed by innoculation of selected yeasts alcoholic fermentation for a minimum of 8 days malolactic fermentation development under controlled temperature.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz.
- Food Pairing: Pairs well with roasted meats, sausage and stews.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.”