Quinta do Crasto (Douro)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Crasto Superior
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Douro (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Winery:||Quinta do Crasto|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Sousao, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz|
If you liked Crasto Superior 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quinta do Crasto
Crasto Superior 2015 (Sousao, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES Crasto Superior 2015:
- View: concentrated violet.
- Nose: aromas of wild fruits, notes of mild spices.
- Mouth: a fresh entry, intense notes of berries, a compact structure of firm tannins, but soft. persistent, balanced and with a great sense of freshness Final ..
BODEGA: Quinta do Crasto
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Souzão and old vines.
PAIRING: Red meats, stews and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.2%
Quinta do Crasto
Situated on the right bank of the Douro River between Régua and Pinhão, Quinta do Crasto is a 135-hectare estate with 74 hectares of vineyards. The property enjoys a privileged location within the Douro Demarcated Region and dates far back in time (the name Crasto comes from the Latin word...
Buy Quinta do Crasto Wine:
Highlighted review about Crasto Superior 2015
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
Manuel Lobo is the winemaker of this excellent red wine from...
More reviews about Crasto Superior 2015
Posted on 05/06/18 at 13.03
- View: dark purple.
- Nose: very expressive and intense aromas, fresh berry fruit, elegant notes of soft rubber and spices.
- Mouth: fresh, large volume,...
Posted on 17/04/18 at 04.02
Posted on 13/04/18 at 10.47
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Crasto Superior 2012
Reviews about Crasto Superior 2011
Reviews about Crasto Superior 2014