“The Crasto Red is made from traditional Douro red grape varieties: Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca and Touriga Franca. Unoaked, it is to be produced a fresh, fruity, easy to drink wine. This Douro wine has a deep ruby color with very ripe red fruit aromas. Very fruity on the palate, with good structure and tannins light Which make it a very pleasant wine”
“TASTING NOTES OF Crasto 2015:
- View: Deep ruby.
- Nose: aromas of ripe red fruits.
- Mouth: Very fruity with good structure and light tannins, very nice wine.
VINES: Quinta do Crasto
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca and Touriga Franca.
PREPARATION: alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature for 10 days.
PAIRING: cheese, red meat.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%”
“Color, violet intenso.Nariz, wild fruit aromas, great freshness and intensity with soft floral notes.
Mouth, elegant, round tannins fine texture that give it a structure in perfect equilíbrio.Boa persistence.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Crasto Magnum 2013:
- View: deep violet.
- Nose: intensive red berries, perfectly in tune with subtle notes of fresh spices.
- Mouth: New and stylish, with retro nasal excellent qualifications of intense berries, a solid structure of wine, soft tannins and velvety texture. fruity, fresh and with excellent persistence finish.
VINEYARD: Quinta do Crasto
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%”
“TASTING NOTES OF Crasto 2012:
- View: deep violet.
- Nose: very expressive aromas, vibrant notes of berry fruit, subtle hints of fresh spices.
- Mouth: lovely berry fruit flavors, high volume, solid structure and velvety tannins. Balanced, fresh and Final
GRAPES: 35% Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa 35% 20% Tinta Roriz 5% 5% Souzao Old Vine
PAIRING: roast venison, or a hard goat cheese.
“?Tasting Notes: Intense violet color. On the nose, great intensity of ripe berries, perfectly in tune with subtle notes of fresh spice. In the mouth, start fresh and elegant, with excellent retro nasal grades of intense berries, evolving into a solid structure of wine, the tannins of soft and velvety texture. Fruity final, fresh and with excellent persistence
Serving at: n/a?
We recommend with: n/a?”
“- Crasto Douro Red DOC is a portuguese wine, from Douro region of a deep violet colour
- The nose is fresh on the nose, with intense berry fruit aromas and elegant floral notes
- The palate reveals balance and is well-structured on the palate, with berry fruit flavours
- Tannins are round and finely-textured
- Elegant and lingering finish
- Grape Varieties: Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca,Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional
- Ageing: In stainless steel vats
- Alcohol Grade: 14%
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Douro
- Denomination of Origin: Douro
- Age: > 20 years old
- Soil: Schist
- Winemakers: Dominic Morris and Manuel Lobo
- Total Acidity: 4,5 gr/L
- pH: 3,78
- Res. Ac.: 1,5 gr/l
- Tasting Notes: Wine of deep violet colour. The nose is fresh on the nose, with intense berry fruit aromas and elegant floral notes. The palate reveals balance and is well-structured on the palate, with berry fruit flavours. Tannins are round and finely-textured. Elegant and lingering finish.