Ramos Pinto (Douro)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Duas Quintas
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Douro (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Touriga Francesa (40%), Tinta Roriz (40%), Touriga Nacional (20%)|
If you liked Duas Quintas 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramos Pinto
Duas Quintas 2014 (Touriga Francesa, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF Duas Quintas 2014:
- View: ruby red of medium intensity.
- Nose: nose pleasantly full of floral notes, berries and delicate mineral sensations and some spices.
- Mouth: balanced wine, fresh, fruity and very soft tannins, an interesting structure and a medium finish, in terms of length and persistence.
VINEYARD: Ramos Pinto
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional and Touriga Franca.
Founded by Adriano Ramos Pinto in 1880, Casa Ramos Pinto rapidly became noted, at the time, for its innovative and enterprising strategy. Associated with quality bottled wines, it began operating on the Brazilian market in the early 20th century and quickly became responsible for half of the wine...
Buy Ramos Pinto Wine:
Highlighted review about Duas Quintas 2014
Posted on 21/11/17 at 11.00
More reviews about Duas Quintas 2014
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- It has an expressive, vinous aroma, pronounced with spices and tobacco leaf, sweet peach and orange blossom notes. Its presence is felt in the mouth, with fine tannins and body...
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Palate: Fresh, dense fruit filling, well-integrated tannins,...
Posted on 22/12/16 at 05.02
TIME to taste it: dinner with friends
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2016/2030
TEMPERATURE: 16/18 ° C
PAIRING: land kitchen
GRAPES: 43% Touriga Nacional, Touriga franca 37%,...
Posted on 05/07/16 at 10.49
Posted on 13/04/16 at 05.04
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Clear and bright, it has an intense, dark garnet colour with red reflections. A fresh and penetrating aroma where floral and ploughtail scents dominate and are subsequently replaced...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Duas Quintas 2015
Reviews about Duas Quintas 2012
Reviews about Duas Quintas 2011
Reviews about Duas Quintas 2001