Pale yellow color. Bright, fresh and intense nose, where citrus fruits and floral notes prevail. The palate is round, fresh, with a lingering finish.
- Winemaker: Joana Maçanita and António Maçanita
- Winemaking: The grapes are harvested by hand and transported in boxes of 18 kg. In the cellar the grapes are pressed and the juice fermented in stainless steel vats at low temperatures for about 1 month.
- Grape Varieties: Viosinho, Gouveio, Malvasia Fina.
- Food Pairing: Well matched with grilled fish or simple dishes of pasta aldente that are enhanced by a wine that has considerable fruit presence and freshness.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serving at a temperature of 8-9°C.”