A grand cuvée classified as Vintage due to its excellence. Slightly pinkish color, with aromas of red fruits and pinot grape. Embedded in the mouth and full persistence.
- Winemaker: Orlando Lourenço
- Winemaking: Produced according to the Champenoise method. Pressed in pneumatic presses, fermentation in stainless steel vat and stage in bottle. Matured for 6 years in cellar after the second fermentation.
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir.
- Food Pairing: Excellent as an aperitif or accompanying white meats, seafood and baked goods.
- Store and Serve Advices: It should be served at 8ºC to avoid destroying the flavour of the grape.”