“The Quinta da Romaneira Reserva is the ultimate expression of our "terroir" and results from the selection of our best wines. vinified from the Touriga Nacional and Touriga Franca. the Reserve is recognized as one of extraordinary wines of the Douro valley. With intensely concentrated fruit. delicate and wild aromas. long and fresh end. It presents harmony. balance and delicacy. characteristic of a great wine.”
“The Douro Valley, long known as one of the great viticultural regions of the world for its Port wines, which have never been better than they are today, is also in the process of re-inventing itself as a producer of great unfortified wines. Romaneira is at the forefront of this revolution: these wines, with their wild Douro aromas, their exuberant fruit, allied with their old world subtlety and finesse, are among the most thrilling discoveries that a wine lover can make today. We encourage you to discover them!”
It is the supreme expression of this terroir. With its intensely concentrated fruit, wild and delicate aromatic nose, and long fresh finish, it is characterized by the harmony, balance and finesse that are the mark of a great wine.
- Winemaker: António Agrellos
- Winemaking: The wine was vinified in our specially designed conical stainless steel temperature controlled vats, within a temperature range of 25/28 degrees Celsius. Ageing for 14 months in french oak barrels of 225 liters.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão.
- Food Pairing: Good with all meat dishes, game and cheeses.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at a temperature of 16-18 ºC.”