- View: Straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: bouquet of limes and Granny Smith apple, notes of talc and candied fruits.
- Mouth: fresh, juicy and refreshing. Medium dry style, with the natural sweetness of the grapes, crisp and tasty acidity, tasty and fruity long finish.
APPELLATION: Eden Valley.
VINEYARD: gray sandy loam, mostly decomposed granite and ironstone.
PAIRING: freshly peeled oysters, sashimi, fried dishes, Asian pork salad, apple pie.
“- Colour: Pale straw with green tones.
- Aroma:A delicate, lifted bouquet of lime and tropical fruits, with hints of citrus blossom and talc.
- Palate: Fresh and lively, lime and pineapple fruits tantalize the taste buds, with a zingy and zesty mouth feel and great acid.”