Contadi Castaldi (Franciacorta)
If you liked Contadi Castaldi Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Contadi Castaldi
Contadi Castaldi Brut (Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco and Pinot Nero)
TASTING NOTES OF Contadi Castaldi Brut:
- View: pale yellow, soft, fine and persistent foam.
- Nose: Fresh, warm, floral notes of lime, citrus tones of white peach and a touch of spicy green pepper.
- Mouth: firm, crisp, vertical, pleasant to drink. A great classic.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Blanc.
PAIRING: appetizer, soups.
TEMPERATURE: 4-6 °C
Buy Contadi Castaldi Wine:
Highlighted review about Contadi Castaldi Brut
Posted on 16/09/18 at 04.20
More reviews about Contadi Castaldi Brut
Posted on 26/03/15 at 15.48
- View: Straw yellow, green reflections, fine and persistent perlage.
- Nose: floral and fruity notes, lemon, white fruits and citrus with yellow...
Posted on 18/04/17 at 09.39
Posted on 08/04/17 at 05.19
Posted on 18/10/16 at 05.02
TIME to taste it: Lunch with friends
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2016/2020
TEMPERATURE: 8/10 ° C
PAIRING: Vegetarian pasta or rice dishes
GRAPES: 80% chardonnay, 10%...
Posted on 30/03/15 at 16.34
Posted on 14/11/11 at 11.51