Jermann (Friuli-Venezia Giulia)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Jermann Dreams 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jermann
Jermann Dreams 2015 (Chardonnay)
- View: medium yellow, slightly greenish reflections.
- Nose: Deep General bouquet, notes of hazelnuts and almonds golden.
- Mouth: Beautiful clay, vanilla, subtle wood. At the beginning of moderate weight, acidity present. long finish with salty nuances. Great potential for maturity.
APPELLATION: Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
VINES: composed vines cultivated in loamy sandy soil.
AGEING: about 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).
PREPARATION: fermented in oak barrels.
PAIRING: dishes like fish pie creamy and soft cheeses, roast turkey stuffed with hazelnuts, chicken with tarragon, fried fish with herbs and Moroccan style Chardonnay wine sauce.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
It was the 18th century when Stefanus migrated from the Austrian Burgenland to the village of Bilijana (now Slovenia). Later in 1881 Anton Jermann, great-grandfather of Silvio, in turn moves from Bilijana to Villanova. Quality year after year, innovation, bond, memory and respect for his family...
Buy Jermann Wine:
Highlighted review about Jermann Dreams 2015
Posted on 08/06/18 at 04.24
- Dry and smooth on the palate with good balance and an exceptionally long finish.
- Sublime with one of the following: roast turkey with hazelnut stuffing and a white wine gravy, citrus tarragon braised chicken...