Jermann (Friuli-Venezia Giulia)
£12.63 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Jermann Pinot Grigio 2013 right now.
Technical sheet · Jermann Pinot Grigio
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Friuli-Venezia Giulia (Friuli,Italy)|
|Grapes:||Pinot Grigio, Pinot Gris|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Jermann
Jermann Pinot Grigio 2013 (Pinot Grigio and Pinot Gris)
- View: Jermann Pinot Grigio 2013 is presented with a straw yellow color with greenish reflections,
- Nose: The nose is intensely fragrant aromas of yellow fruits.
- Mouth: On the palate, the Jermann Pinot Grigio is provided with a thin well-integrated acidity and a pleasant aroma, has a pleasant fruity, and a fairly long finish.
PAIRING: This wine goes well with light dishes, salads, appetizers, white meats, poultry, fish and vegetables
GRAPES: Pinot Grigio
It was the 18th century when Stefanus migrated from the Austrian Burgenland to the village of Bilijana (now Slovenia). Later in 1881 Anton Jermann, great-grandfather of Silvio, in turn moves from Bilijana to Villanova. Quality year after year, innovation, bond, memory and respect for his family...
Buy Jermann Wine:
Highlighted review about Jermann Pinot Grigio 2013
More reviews about Jermann Pinot Grigio 2013
Posted on 15/09/15 at 12.11
- View: Jermann Pinot Grigio 2013 shows an intense straw yellow color with a delicate pink hue;
- Nose: The bouquet is ample, fruity and intense, with excellent persistence.
Posted on 15/01/15 at 04.48
Posted on 28/04/14 at 08.40
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Jermann Pinot Grigio 2015
Reviews about Jermann Pinot Grigio 2014