Borgo Magredo (Friuli)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Borgo Magredo Sauvignon Blanc 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Borgo Magredo
Borgo Magredo Sauvignon Blanc 2016 (Sauvignon Blanc)
TASTING NOTES Borgo Magredo Sauvignon 2016:
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections.
- Nose: intense aroma freshness of elderflower, gooseberry and nettles.
- Mouth: The palate, full and balanced, with delicate acidity, a real blancmange.
APPELLATION: Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
BODEGA: Borgo Magredo
GRAPES: Sauvignon blanc.
TEMPERATURE: 7 - 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
The history of Borgo Magredo began in 1989 when Genagricola purchased a company boasting over 200 hectares in Grave del Friuli, the Municipality of Spilimbergo. ver the course of 20 years, more than 200 hectares of vineyards have been planted, including cultivations that are experimental in...
Buy Borgo Magredo Wine:
Highlighted review about Borgo Magredo Sauvignon Blanc 2016
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
More reviews about Borgo Magredo Sauvignon Blanc 2016
Posted on 14/06/18 at 17.30
- View: pale yellow, delicate green highlights.
- Nose: fresh and mineral.
- Mouth: good acidity and harmonious taste.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Borgo Magredo Sauvignon Blanc 2015
Reviews about Borgo Magredo Sauvignon Blanc 2012