Marie Brizard (Fruit liqueur)
If you liked Anisette Marie Brizard, you may also enjoy...
Description · Marie Brizard
Anisette Marie Brizard
TASTING NOTES OF Anisette Marie Brizard 75cl:
- Color: transparent lens.
- Flavour: characteristic of anise.
- Taste: soft, slightly acidic, features Mediterranean anise.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: from subtle blend eleven herbs and spices.
The brand, created by Marie Brizard in Bordeaux, a region renowned throughout the world for its tradition of quality wines, is one of the world's most venerable producers of liqueurs and drinks based on plants, fruits and spices. Originally, the firm made its name with the aniseed...
Buy Marie Brizard Spirits:
Highlighted review about Anisette Marie Brizard
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
More reviews about Anisette Marie Brizard
Posted on 12/04/17 at 11.09
- Color: Marie Brizard - Anisette has a transparent crystal color
- Odour: Characteristic of anise.
- Taste: Soft, slightly acidic, features Mediterranean anise
Posted on 08/06/16 at 04.53
The Anisette Marie Brizard 75cl was imposing
Posted on 11/03/15 at 12.57