Destilerías Heering (Fruit liqueur)
The Heering Cherry Liqueur (£29.19) is a fruit liqueur produced by Destilerías Heering with origins in Denmark with 25% of alcohol strength. According to Uvinum users, this drink earns 4 out of 5 points.
If you liked Heering Cherry Liqueur, you may also enjoy...
Description · Destilerías Heering
Heering Cherry Liqueur
- Color: Heering Cherry Liqueur is deep brick red
- Smell: intense aromas of preserved cherries, almonds and herbs underlying
- Taste: sweet, with a viscous texture and intense natural flavors of cherry, the finish is long, warm and sweet.
Buy Destilerías Heering Spirits:
Highlighted review about Heering Cherry Liqueur
Posted on 05/05/17 at 04.42
Alcohol: 24 Country: France Contents: 0, 70 l known for Cherry Heering, a Brandy liqueur cherries with base which is one of the fundamental components of IBA cocktail Singapore Sling and Blood & Sand. In addition to the Cherry Heering Danish manufacturer has recently put into production at the...read complete
More reviews about Heering Cherry Liqueur
Posted on 28/11/16 at 12.53
TASTING NOTES OF Cherry Heering:
- Color: deep red brick.
- Flavour: intense aromas of cherries preserved, accented notes of almonds, underlying herbs.
- Taste: mouth full of sweetness, viscous...
Posted on 27/02/14 at 05.41
I found it awesome
Posted on 13/10/13 at 05.52
Heering Cerise is flawless
Posted on 11/09/13 at 05.11
Origin Denmark preparation One of the oldest existing liqueur brands in Europe. Invented as early as 1808 in Copenhagen by Peter F. Heering, he achieved world fame when in 1915 the legendary...read complete