Chartreuse Diffusion (Fruit liqueur)
It's Chartreuse Diffusion who produces the Liqueur de Cassis Des Pères Chartreux 50cl (£15.13), a fruit liqueur with origins in France showing an alcohol content of 20%. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this spirit according to Uvinum users.
If you liked Liqueur de Cassis Des Pères Chartreux 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Chartreuse Diffusion
Liqueur de Cassis Des Pères Chartreux 50cl
- Color: Liqueur de Cassis Des Pères Chartreux 50cl has a dark red-purple
- Odor: with notes of fruit
- Taste: rich fruit tones bodied and balanced sweetness. A dense structure
Since 1737, the Elixir Vegetal is made in the pharmacy of the Monastery of La Grande Chartreuse. It is born in 1764 as the Chartreuse Green and Yellow Chartreuse in 1838. Then over time, the distillery was moved and route kilometers. She spends Fourvoirie in Voiron and from there the...
Buy Chartreuse Diffusion Spirits:
Highlighted review about Liqueur de Cassis Des Pères Chartreux 50cl
More reviews about Liqueur de Cassis Des Pères Chartreux 50cl
Posted on 16/12/16 at 13.46
- Color: Chartreuse Cassis Des Peres Chartreux 50cl has a very dark red
- Odour: Powerful aromas of cassis
- Taste: rich fruit tones and a balanced sweetness
Posted on 24/11/15 at 05.31
Posted on 10/12/13 at 13.49
The black currants that are used by the Carthusian monks to produce their cassis grow in the same region as the grand charter-house. These black currants grow on the typical small and...read complete