Bombay Spirits Co. (Gin)
Product not available in United States
Bombay Sapphire is London Dry gin with aromas of Juniper and spicy quite citrus and light . It is a great classic that is still the favorite of many lovers of gin and for a very attractive price.
If you liked Bombay Sapphire, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bombay Spirits Co.
- Colour: White crystalline.
- Smell: Delicate incredible scent, the use of 10 herbs and spices (liquorice, almonds, lemon peel, juniper berries, orris root angelica, cassia root, berries and grains of paradise snapper)
- Taste: Herbs and spices that strike a perfect balance.
Alcohol: 40% Vol
Bombay Spirits Co.
The story of Bombay Spirits Co. reads itself like a travel journal, running down from "the vibrant souks in Marrakesh to the vastness of the Sahara desert", where the company seeks out the coriander seeds. From Marrocco over West Africa we pass on the Indonesian island, Java, where Bombay Spirits...
Buy Bombay Spirits Co. Spirits:
Bombay Sapphire Laverstoke Mill Limited Edition Decanter
Bombay Sapphire 1L
Bombay Sapphire East 1L
Highlighted review about Bombay Sapphire
More reviews about Bombay Sapphire
Posted on 13/06/19 at 08.33
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Unlike other gins which boil their...
Posted on 26/08/15 at 16.27
- Color: Crystal.
- Flavour: powerful aroma, complex, character, citrus, spirits, herbs, juniper notes, balsamic.
- Taste: powerful, round, elegant, spicy mouth....
Posted on 27/07/15 at 11.22
- Colour: clear.
- Flavour: aroma of juniper and spices, dominated by citrus.
- Taste: soft, light and fresh, especially very balanced, slightly sweet and peppery...
Posted on 31/12/14 at 05.31
It is spotless
Posted on 17/12/13 at 18.44
- View: Bombay Sappire is colourless.
- Nose: The Gin obtained is crisp and light, highlighting the aroma of the same lemon and black pepper over other botanicals. The result is a...
Posted on 17/12/13 at 18.34
- View: Bombay Sapphire - T.R. is colourless.
- Nose: The Gin obtained is crisp and light, highlighting the aroma of the same lemon and black pepper over other botanicals. The result...
Posted on 10/12/13 at 05.59