Thames Distillers (Gin)
Product not available in United States
The Fifty Pounds was launched in 2010 and quickly became a reference among London Dry Gins. The recipe comprises 11 botanicals, eight of which are known: juniper, coriander, angelica, liquorice, grains of paradise, orange rind, lemon and a special mention for savoury whose popularity is steadily growing in the London gin scene. The last three ingredients remain secret.
The Fifty Pounds 's bottle design also deserves an explanation. Indeed, they are a tribute to the first gin bottles produced back to the 18th century. Moreover, each one of them as a unique batch number which guarantees a unique bottle for a unique experience.
Technical sheet · Fifty Pounds
|Volume:||70cl Other volumes|
2014 - Double Gold Medal: The Fifty Best Awards
2013 - Double Gold Medal: San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2014 - Silver Medal: San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2010 - Silver Medal: San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2010 - Silver Medal: International Spirit Challenge
2010 - Bronze Medal: International Wine & Spirit Competition
|Type Of Gin:||London Dry|
If you liked Fifty Pounds, you may also enjoy...
Description · Thames Distillers
TASTING NOTES of Fifty Pounds :
- Colour: White crystalline
- Smell: botanical notes together with alcohol.
- Taste: top Geneva, dry and elegant. It is characterized by an inimitable softness and a unique taste, complex and perfectly balanced.
Alcohol: 43.5% Vol
Buy Thames Distillers Spirits:
Highlighted review about Fifty Pounds
More reviews about Fifty Pounds
Posted on 28/08/18 at 07.21
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Fifty Pounds Gin is produced by a highly respected, family-owned distillery located in the south-west of London, with...
Posted on 25/05/11 at 14.44
It not stand citrus and juniper and other gins, botanical does not stand above...
Posted on 28/08/18 at 14.41
- Color: Crystal.
- Smell: elegant aroma, wild herbs, notes of juniper, citrus.
- Mouth: Tasty, spicy, fine bitter notes.
PRODUCER: Fifty Pounds.
Posted on 04/12/15 at 12.55
- Color: transparent and clean.
- Flavour: elegant aroma, wild herbs, notes of juniper and citrus.
- Taste: soft on the palate, with good harmonization between...
Posted on 10/08/12 at 05.06
It is spotless
Posted on 15/04/18 at 04.01
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59