Maison Ferrand (Gin)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Gin Citadelle Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Maison Ferrand
Gin Citadelle Réserve
- Color: White crystal
- Smell: Aroma subtle, with notes of citrus and juniper.
- Taste: Elegant and soft on the palate. It has a long finish, which expresses its full aromatic complexity.
Alcohol: 44% Vol
Cognac Ferrand is the result of the encounter in 1989 between Alexandre Gabriel and one of the oldest winegrowing families in the Cognac region. Alexandre Gabriel’s intention was to breathe new life into Cognac Ferrand and make it the world’s best cognac. He wanted to maintain age-old,...
Buy Maison Ferrand Spirits:
Highlighted review about Gin Citadelle Réserve
Posted on 09/10/18 at 10.53
Contents: 0, 70 l
The recipe for Citadelle Gin was developed in a distillery in Dunkirk in 1771.
Dunkirk was, then, one of the first ports of the extra-from the return for carriers
of trading companies who returns from the East-compartment loaded with spices. At...
More reviews about Gin Citadelle Réserve
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- With a unique know-how in the ageing art of Cognac, our cellar master - Frederic Gilbert - wanted to find out...
Posted on 21/05/14 at 23.58
Posted on 14/06/11 at 12.26
Posted on 01/02/19 at 10.16
- Color: Pale yellow.
- Flavour: Aromas of citrus, floral and spicy.
- Taste: predominant flavor of juniper and oak.
Posted on 09/05/17 at 14.29
- Color: pale gold.
- Flavour: notes of dried fruits and toasted notes of chocolate and ripe tropical fruits (banana, pineapple).
- Taste: Mild flavors of...
Posted on 07/09/14 at 06.08
Citadelle Reservé Barrique Aged is a mighty spirit
Posted on 02/08/13 at 05.36
Gin Citadelle Réserve is a spotless spirit
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59