Château Coutet (Graves)
Currently Château Coutet Blanc 2000 is not for sale, but you can buy Château Coutet Blanc 2014
If you liked Château Coutet Blanc 2000, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Coutet
Château Coutet Blanc 2000
TASTING NOTES OF Château Coutet Blanc 2000:
- View: sustained gold patina reflections.
- Nose: Nice aromatic notes, small amplitude, but of great elegance, aromas of beeswax bees, some subtle notes of candied fruit, peach liqueur and nuts (hazelnuts).
- Mouth: soft and tender, precious mineral notes, iodine taste sweeter notes with sweet spices, vanilla and stewed prunes.
VINEYARD: Château Coutet
GRAPES: 75% Sémillon, 23% Sauvignon, 2% Muscadelle.
PAIRING: foie gras, fruit desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 6 °C
In 1787, former U.S. President Thomas Jefferson, then ambassador to France, celebrated Château Coutet (pronounced Cootay or COU-tett) as the best Sauternes from Barsac. In 1855, the estate was classified as a First Growth and recognized for its continued excellence. Today, as the oldest and...
Buy Château Coutet Wine:
More reviews about Château Coutet Blanc 2000
Posted on 16/10/15 at 14.51
- View: gold, some reflections of patina.
- Nose: Nice aromatic notes, small amplitude, but of great elegance, aromas of beeswax, bread and some subtle...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Coutet Blanc 2015
Reviews about Château Coutet Blanc 2012
Reviews about Château Coutet Blanc 1997