Château Camensac (Haut-Médoc)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Château de Camensac
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot|
If you liked Château de Camensac 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Camensac
Château de Camensac 2011 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF Château de Camensac 2011:
- View: dark and very dense burgundy.
- Nose: sharp, straight nose of sour cherries with a pinch of pepper. frank attack.
- Mouth: Ripe and present tannins, but with sweetness and volume flexibility. Final persistent and tasty.
VINEYARD: Château Camensac
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot.
TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Despite the impression one may have received from the media, there are a certain number of estates in the Haut-Médoc appellation producing quite remarkable wine, although they may not currently be in the limelight. This is so for Chateau Camensac. After several decades of relatively mediocre...
Buy Château Camensac Wine:
Highlighted review about Château de Camensac 2011
Posted on 19/06/17 at 17.10
More reviews about Château de Camensac 2011
Posted on 04/11/16 at 09.18
- View: dark, pretty purple reflections.
- Nose: very bright notes of primary red fruits, with hints of new wood.
- Mouth: velvety tannins, fine and...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château de Camensac 2013
Reviews about Château de Camensac 2012
Reviews about Château de Camensac 2010