Château Sociando Mallet (Haut-Médoc)
Technical sheet · Château Sociando-Mallet
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2009 Other vintages
- Château Sociando Mallet
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Château Sociando-Mallet 2009, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Sociando Mallet
Château Sociando-Mallet 2009 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot)
- View: Château Sociando-Mallet 2009 is a red-purple
- Nose: fine and full aroma of ripe black and red fruit, very mineral
- Mouth: Balanced, with elegant aromas of ripe, juicy fruit
PREPARATION: Traditional vinification in cement tanks and stainless steel, temperature controlled fermentation lasts 30 days
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc
CELLAR: Château Sociando Mallet
Château Sociando Mallet
Château Sociando-Mallet is located in the commune of Saint-Seurin-de-Cadourne, around 10 kilometers North of Pauillac, in the apellation of Haut-Médoc. A document dating back to March 1633 refers to noble land in this commune, belonging to a family of basque origin called Sossiondo, of which...
Buy Château Sociando Mallet Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Sociando-Mallet 2009
Posted on 03/08/18 at 13.12
More reviews about Château Sociando-Mallet 2009
Posted on 15/06/17 at 05.02
Posted on 21/11/16 at 11.51
- View: ruby purple.
- Nose: deep aromas of wood, spices, cranberry, blackcurrant.
- Mouth: dense style, quite powerful, precise and...
Posted on 02/09/14 at 09.42
- View: Château Sociando-Mallet 2009 is of a purple
- Nose: Fine and concentrated red fruit and very ripe black mineral
- Mouth: balanced and elegant with aromas of ripe, juicy...
Posted on 30/05/13 at 05.14
It is fascinating
Posted on 27/02/14 at 11.18
Posted on 18/02/14 at 04.55
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Sociando-Mallet 2016
Reviews about Château Sociando-Mallet 2015
Reviews about Château Sociando-Mallet 2014