Château Sociando Mallet (Haut-Médoc)
Technical sheet · Château Sociando Mallet
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2010 Other vintages
- Château Sociando Mallet
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Château Sociando Mallet 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Sociando Mallet
Château Sociando Mallet 2010 (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF Sociando Mallet 2010:
- View: bright red.
- Nose: Good aromatic range of red fruits, black, hints of graphite.
- Mouth: Good entry, velvety step thanks to its rich tannins. Lively acidity. Long finish.
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot and 5% Cabernet franc.
WINE PAIRING: red meats, stews, roasts and game dishes.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
Château Sociando Mallet
Château Sociando-Mallet is located in the commune of Saint-Seurin-de-Cadourne, around 10 kilometers North of Pauillac, in the apellation of Haut-Médoc. A document dating back to March 1633 refers to noble land in this commune, belonging to a family of basque origin called Sossiondo, of which...
Buy Château Sociando Mallet Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Sociando Mallet 2010
Posted on 03/08/18 at 13.12
More reviews about Château Sociando Mallet 2010
Posted on 04/04/17 at 11.40
- View: bright and dense red.
- Nose: Good aromatic range, red and black fruit, hints of graphite.
- Mouth: good entrance, velvety, rich tannins,...
Posted on 21/11/16 at 11.52
- View: purple.
- Nose: fine, concentrated, with ripe red and black fruit, cassis, blackberries, very mineral.
- Mouth: dense and...
Posted on 17/01/15 at 05.32
Posted on 15/11/13 at 06.05
Château Sociando Mallet Rouge 2010 is dazzling
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Well structured, clear and elegant, with lots of freshness and intensity
- Long storage possible...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Sociando Mallet 2009
Reviews about Château Sociando Mallet 2016
Reviews about Château Sociando Mallet 2015
Reviews about Château Sociando Mallet 2014