Château Sociando Mallet (Haut-Médoc)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Château Sociando-Mallet
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Château Sociando Mallet|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon (55%), Cabernet Franc (5%), Merlot (40%)|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsMeatMushroomsCheeseNuts and oilseedsRed meatGame|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2030|
If you liked Château Sociando-Mallet 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Sociando Mallet
Château Sociando-Mallet 2011 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot)
- View: Château Sociando-Mallet 2011 has a purple
- Nose: Fine and concentrated black and red fruits, cassis, blackberries, very mineral
- Mouth: Dense and concentrated, ripe tannins, balance and freshness
AGING POTENTIAL: Drink now through to 2031.
Grapes: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc
CELLAR: Château Sociando Mallet
Château Sociando Mallet
Château Sociando-Mallet is located in the commune of Saint-Seurin-de-Cadourne, around 10 kilometers North of Pauillac, in the apellation of Haut-Médoc. A document dating back to March 1633 refers to noble land in this commune, belonging to a family of basque origin called Sossiondo, of which...
Buy Château Sociando Mallet Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Sociando-Mallet 2011
Posted on 14/02/19 at 03.56
More reviews about Château Sociando-Mallet 2011
Posted on 21/11/16 at 11.51
- View: purple and opaque.
- Nose: fruity nose (blackcurrant, blackberry), spices, fine and fresh.
- Mouth: powerful, tannic, with good...
Posted on 13/11/16 at 07.06
Perfect with lamb stew.
My friends wanted me to taste it.
Posted on 12/09/18 at 17.14
- Nose: A very delicate set of black fruits of blackcurrant and blackberries
- Mouth: Very fresh, dense with balanced tannins and a persistent finish.
Posted on 14/11/17 at 04.22
Posted on 29/06/17 at 04.36
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Well structured, clear and elegant, with lots of freshness and intensity
- Long storage possible...
Posted on 27/01/16 at 12.04
TIME to taste it: great bargains
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2013/2019
TEMPERATURE: 16/18 ° C
PAIRING: seconds of earth plates
GRAPES: cabernet sauvignon, merlot,...
Posted on 21/12/15 at 15.05
Posted on 18/02/14 at 04.55
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Sociando-Mallet 2009
Reviews about Château Sociando-Mallet 2016
Reviews about Château Sociando-Mallet 2015
Reviews about Château Sociando-Mallet 2014