Chartreuse Diffusion (Herbal liqueur)
If you liked Chartreuse Élixir Végétal 100ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Chartreuse Diffusion
Chartreuse Élixir Végétal 100ml
- Color: Chartreuse Élixir Végétal 100ml shows a khaki green with green forest samples
- Odor: Candied Angelica, eucalyptus, licorice, snuff raw, freshly cut grass, mint hoas ginger cake, fir needles and ground black pepper
- Taste: strong taste of herbs and roots, ginger mint, vegetable flavors, with hints of lemon, anise and snuff
PRODUCER: Chartreuse Diffusion
Since 1737, the Elixir Vegetal is made in the pharmacy of the Monastery of La Grande Chartreuse. It is born in 1764 as the Chartreuse Green and Yellow Chartreuse in 1838. Then over time, the distillery was moved and route kilometers. She spends Fourvoirie in Voiron and from there the...
Buy Chartreuse Diffusion Spirits:
Highlighted review about Chartreuse Élixir Végétal 100ml
More reviews about Chartreuse Élixir Végétal 100ml
Posted on 17/03/15 at 11.51
- Color: Chartreuse Elixir Vegetal 100ml presents a khaki green color with shades of green forest
- Odor: fragrances of eucalyptus, licorice, candied angelica, snuff raw, freshly cut...
Posted on 19/02/15 at 17.26
- Color: Chartreuse Élixir Végétal 100ml shows a khaki green with patches of green forest
- Odor: candied angelica, eucalyptus, licorice, snuff raw, freshly cut grass, mint leaves...
Posted on 10/12/13 at 13.49