Distillerie Combier (Herbal liqueur)
It's the brand Distillerie Combier which produces the Périque Liqueur 50cl (£41.23), a herbal liqueur from France with 31% of alcohol. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this herbal liqueur according to Uvinum users.
If you liked Périque Liqueur 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Distillerie Combier
Périque Liqueur 50cl
- Color: Périque Liqueur 50cl shows a golden amber
- Smell: The aroma is unique, but with hints of cognac, wood tones, Perique snuff, spices and salty sea air.
- Mouth: The taste is strong but soft, with a mild sweetness that balances the fire of liquor. Wood Finish, combined with fine leather
DETAILS PREPARED: distilled Louisiana Perique, snuff rarest and most precious in the world.
Buy Distillerie Combier Spirits:
Highlighted review about Périque Liqueur 50cl
Posted on 04/09/14 at 09.50
Perique is a rather dark tobacco from Louisiana is used in tobacco blends just for condiments because he wre alone too much. Precisely for this material Ted Breaux and Fabian Bourgeois has recognized from the distillery Combier a liqueur. This wine alcohol is prepared from the Loire Valley with...read complete
More reviews about Périque Liqueur 50cl
Posted on 28/11/16 at 11.13
TASTING NOTES OF Perique 50cl:
- Color: light brown.
- Odor: unique, with a touch of cognac, woody tones, Perique snuff, spices, and salt sea air.
- Taste: Strong flavor, but soft, mild sweetness,...
Posted on 10/12/13 at 13.49
Perique Liqueur de Tabac is distilled by Ted Breaux at Combier in France. Made from Louisiana Perique (the rarest and most precious tobacco in the world), only very small amount of this liqueur...read complete