In your search jim bean on Uvinum you will find, for example, Small Bean Chesscakes Confeitaria Perdigão 300 Grams with unbeatable offers in order to buy it in a moment, online, safely and with all the guarantees. Stop thinking about it and bring a Pastries and cakes with you right now with a wonderful value for money from only £4.99.
“American as apple pie and a testament to quality, tradition and passion, Jim Beam is the best-selling brand of Bourbon in the world. Seven generations of craftsmanship go into every bottle, along with corn, rye, barley malt, water, time and pride. Jim Beam is the flagship product of the Jim Beam...”read
“Jim Beam has 210 years of history and is considered the best-selling bourbon in the world . It is traditionally produced under the same care and delicate ancient process that dates back to 1788, when Jacob Beam, great-grandfather of the legendary Jim Beam , started producing an amber whiskey,...”read
- Color: Jim Beam Red Stag Black Cherry 1L has a bright golden colour
- Odour: distinctively fruity, without disguising the familiar rich nose of Jim Beam bourbon.
- Mouth: Sweetness of corn and mellow oak accented by a hint of black cherry for smoothness and balance.
“Origin: United States
PRODUCER: James B. Beam Distilling Co.
Original bourbon whiskey made, slowly infused with natural and golden honey.
This whiskey stays true to the secret family recipe of Jim Beam, is sophisticated, deep and scented honey.
“TASTING NOTES OF Jim Beam 12 Years Signature:
- Color: deep amber.
- Flavour: notes of caramel, vanilla and oak.
- Taste: sweet vanilla flavor and sturdy oak flavor.
PRODUCER: Jim Beam.
COUNTRY: United States.
“Daar waar de 'Angel's Share' verwijst naar de alcohol welke verdampt, verwijst de 'Devil's Cut' naar de hoeveelheid die achter blijft in het hout van het vat na het ledigen. Jim Beam heeft een manier ontwikkeld waarmee zij dit gedeelte kunnen ontrekken aan het vat. Dit extract rijpt daarna nog...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Jim Beam Rye:
- Color: old gold.
- Flavour: sweet, rich in spicy rye and a touch of mint. Very aromatic.
- Taste: Strong rye, intense black fruit; intense, complex, very strong. Final: extremely long and strong, with notes of chocolate and a little oak.
PRODUCER: Jim Beam....”read
“- Small delicious bean chesscakes
- Enjoy it as a dessert accompanied with a sherry liqueur
- See at our "Spirits" Section
- Presentation:bags of 300 Gr
- Please see attached ilustrative bag image
- Ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Eggs, Coconut (2%), beans (3%), milk, preservative E...”read
“Jameson Irish whiskey is a whiskey made in Ireland, specifically in the cities of Cork and Dublin, although traditionally entire production process was done in this last . In Cork, is where the Irish whiskey is triple distilled Jameson. This triple distillation is traditional this whiskey, when...”read
“Dalwhinnie 15 Years is a Scottish whiskey origin, type of single malt, produced in the distillery formerly known as Strathspey, built on pasture land in 1898. In the qualities of Dalwhinnie 15 years involved the barrels for aging, which are selected expressly for them, and pure and crystalline...”read
“Ardbeg 10 Years is one of the most turbid single malt which distil Islay area. The distillery that produces it is located by the sea on a small island 3 . 000 inhabitants in southwest Scotland . For obtaining roasted malt used local drying methods using natural ventilation. The smoke builds up in...”read
“Redbreast 12 Años view presents a reddish color
Nose is a true Pot Still, beautifully balanced
It has a generous warm texture, rich flavor where sweet spicy notes and soft touches predominate, stunning caramel notes
Word of mouth is silky, with some notes of licorice and bittersweet enormous...”read