Bodegas Juan Gil (Jumilla)
It is not possible to buy Juan Gil 4 Meses 2013 right now.
Technical sheet · Juan Gil 4 Meses
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Bodegas Juan Gil|
|Pairing:||MushroomsStartersRiceSeafoodVegetable mealsMeatFishRoastBraised BeefRed meatWhite meatGameSoups and stewsHam and sausagesCheeseVegetables dishesBirdsLambPorkOxGrilled meatsSausageSmokedBlue cheeseHard cheese|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Juan Gil
Juan Gil 4 Meses 2013 (Monastrell)
- View: 2013 Juan Gil 4 Meses has an intense bright cherry color with ruby highlights. Middle layer. Tear fine.
- Nose: clean, powerful and pleasant nose. Predominantly an intense red fruit. Gradually pleasant toasted spicy and lactic notes appear.
- Mouth: The palate is rich and expressive. Good entry, with remarkable volume, the palate leaves a high fruit load. Good acidity, ripe, marked and pleasant tannins. an aftertaste of ripe fruit and toast aftertaste markedly.
PRODUCER: Bodegas Juan Gil
DEVELOPMENT: A red wine made from old vines planted over 40 years about 700 m above the nievel the sea. The harvest is manual and starts in late October. Traditional winemaking.
AGING: This wine has undergone a 4-month aging in barrels of French and American oak.
PAIRING: Rice with meat, Sausages, Pates, Pulses, White meat, Grilled Pork, Grilled red meats, Stews, Roasts, Semi-mature Cheese
Bodegas Juan Gil
The history of the winery Hijos de Juan Gil goes back to 1916, when Juan Gil Gimenez, great grandfather of the present generation, built the first winery, small back then, and located in the heart of Jumilla. However, they were his grandchildren John and Paco Gil Gonzalez who completed and...
Buy Bodegas Juan Gil Wine:
Highlighted review about Juan Gil 4 Meses 2013
More reviews about Juan Gil 4 Meses 2013
Posted on 20/09/15 at 11.16
Posted on 13/09/15 at 23.33
Posted on 22/10/14 at 17.30
- View: Juan Gil 4 Months 2013 has bright cherry color.
- Nose: the nose include notes of sweet, expressive, floral spice, ripe fruit, creamy oak
- Taste: the wine in the mouth is...
Posted on 29/09/14 at 06.13
Negro Juan Gil 4 Meses 2013 has a new fan
Posted on 30/01/15 at 13.45
Posted on 08/06/14 at 04.50
Winery: Bodegas Juan Gil
Capacity: 75 cl.
Posted on 21/05/14 at 04.49
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Juan Gil 4 Meses 2012
Reviews about Juan Gil 4 Meses 2009
Reviews about Juan Gil 4 Meses 2010