Bodegas Juan Gil (Jumilla)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul
If you liked Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Juan Gil
Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 2016 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Monastrell and Syrah)
TASTING NOTES OF Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 2016:
- View: intense dark cherry color, bright garnet edges.
- Nose: elegant aromatic intensity and complexity. nice toasted black and first hints of spice, red fruit and ripe, very greedy. tasty creamy, sweet spices, coffee and hints of cigar. Background, some balsamic intense and memories of Mediterranean forest.
- Mouth: tasty, a wide entrance, warm and enveloping, a long run with the body and very tasty and appetizing, well structured, with excellent acidity velvety texture. Tasty ripe and well integrated tannins. Long finish with great persistence, the gourmet fruit and creamy toasted retronasal.
VINES: Bodegas Juan Gil
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Mourvèdre, Syrah.
AGEING: 18 months in barrels of French and American oak.
WINE PAIRING: Rice with meat, roasts, cod, beef, grilled red meat, grilled, with salsa, furred game, feathered game, civet, cooked, roasted lamb, stews,
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
Bodegas Juan Gil
The history of the winery Hijos de Juan Gil goes back to 1916, when Juan Gil Gimenez, great grandfather of the present generation, built the first winery, small back then, and located in the heart of Jumilla. However, they were his grandchildren John and Paco Gil Gonzalez who completed and...
Buy Bodegas Juan Gil Wine:
Highlighted review about Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 2016
Posted on 02/04/19 at 03.50
More reviews about Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 2016
Posted on 28/06/18 at 20.04
Matches quite well with cheese.
This time I shared it with two couples.
Posted on 01/01/19 at 04.30
Posted on 27/07/18 at 04.19
- View: intense cherry color with violet notes.
- Nose: Powerful aroma of ripe fruit compote, toasted and balsamic.
- Palate: Very tasty, with a long finish and very well integrated...
Posted on 28/06/18 at 04.21
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 2015
Reviews about Juan Gil Etiqueta Azul 2014