As a result to your search lagrima branco on Uvinum you might find, for example Casal Mendes Branco at great prices and buy it in a few seconds, wherever you are, from any device. Do not delay, buy a Wine Vinho Verde right now with an excelent VFM for only £3.85.
“Since was founded as a port wine house, the company devoted much of its energy to international wine markets. Also Ramos Pinto company was Pioneer in the study of Portuguese grape varieties, viticulture in the Douro region, winemaking and medical wines (Properties of quinine).”read
The Douro indigenous grape varieties make this white port very aromatic and with a huge intensity and freshness. Sweet and structured, full of fruity flavor, with a long and persistent finish.
- Winemaker: Jorge Moreira
- Winemaking: Grape Varieties: Malvasia Fina, Donzelinho,...”read
“- Port wine Ceremony White is a port wine from home Vallegre that presents itself smooth on the palate, being perfect as an aperitif
- Its bouquet reveals character, intensity, body and notes of fruit and oak
Rich aromas of butterscotch and burnt match give way to medium sweet fruit character with notes of honey, green almond and orange blossom.
- Winemaker: Pedro Sá
- Winemaking: Made from white grapes and aged for three years in large casks before bottling.
- Grape Varieties: Old...”read
It is rich yellow golden hue anticipates a very intense bouquet dominated by floral notes and by the flavours arising from its ageing in wood, the "noble oxidation" that adds to it notes of nuts, peanut butter and honey. With an increased richness and complexity, the wine reached...”read
This is the sweetest category of white Ports. Due to quantity of residual sugar, this wine tends to gain golden and oxidized colours, but it shall keep the fruitness and freshness to balance the alcohol and the sugar. With a golden tone this wine shows aromas of orange peel, honey...”read
“Produced solely from Portuguese varieties. It is a citrus-colored wine. The aroma is also shows citrus, with some mineral notes. The palate is balanced with good acidity well integrated, giving you more freshness and length.”read
“Adega do Monte Branco was born from Luís Louro's willingness to produce, in Alentejo, modern quality wines, predominantly from Portuguese grape varietals. To fulfil this personal project, Luís Louro relied on his professional and educational training in Agro-industrial Engineering taken at the...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Quinta do Casal Branco 2017: Quinta do Casal Branco 2017
- View: intense ruby color, clear and dense
- Nose: intensive aromas of red fruits and spices
- Mouth: Expressive red fruits with sweet notes of chocolate and marmalade flavor. light and soft, velvety finish, elegant and...”read
“More than 1100 hectares of land and an agricultural and wine That tradition has existed for 200 years, que characterize this property, since 1775, in the Cross Remained has Sobral family. Pioneer in technological innovation in Ribatejo, the farmhouse is located a few kilometers from Almeirim.”read
“88 pts Robert Parker - Citrine yellow color, with a persistent fine bubble. A rich and intense aroma with notes of fruit and biscuit. Soft and fresh fruit and biscuit present, fine bubble that intensifies more these sensations. Balance set of fresh flavors and soft mousse.”read
“15 pts Revista de Vinhos - Color citrine, crystal clear. Young and elegant fragrance with notes of spices, perfumes with floral notes, the apples, lime, apricot and tropical fruit. Taste fresh and crisp, with notes of toast, very balanced acidity, elegant structure, showing excellent persistence...”read
“15,5 pts Revista de Vinhos - Deep and intense ruby color, bright and dense. Intense aroma of ripe red fruits and spices. The expressive flavors of ripe red fruit, with notes of sweet, jam and chocolate. Tannins evident but soft. Stylish and balanced, velvety and persistent end.”read
- Bright Citrine. Young woman with notes of tropical fruits with slight floral notes. A balanced acidity and freshness in a long and fruity finish.
- Very selective manual harvesting, in 20kg boxes, was vinified at controlled temperature between 12 - 14 ° C by the...”read
- Yellowish green. Aroma tea leaf and yellow fruits like plum are present. In the mouth is fresh and very stolen, its acidity is well marked, finished with great elegance.
- The vinification is made in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperatures of 14ºC.”read