Cantina Puianello (Lambrusco)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Puianello Lambrusco Grasparossa Frizzante Secco, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cantina Puianello
Puianello Lambrusco Grasparossa Frizzante Secco (Lambrusco)
- View: intense ruby red and a fine perlage.
- Nose: Very fruity aromas, flavors of violets, sour cherries, blueberries and raspberries acids.
- Mouth: dry, full-bodied and tasty, vinous, with light, crisp and fresh tannins. long and harmonious finish.
APPELLATION: Lambrusco Grasparossa.
VINEYARD: Vineyards located around Reggio Emilia, Scandiano and Canossa.
AGEING: aged in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: grapes macerated skin for 48 and 72 days for a better tannin content, followed alcoholic fermentation, secondary fermentation according to Charmat method.
PAIRING: pumpkin tortelli, prosciutto, egg dishes and fried vegetables, meat dishes with beef or pork.
TEMPERATURE: 15-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11%
Buy Cantina Puianello Wine:
More reviews about Puianello Lambrusco Grasparossa Frizzante Secco
Posted on 30/04/19 at 13.12
- View: bright ruby red and intense, fine perlage
- Nose: very fruity aromas of violets, cherries, blueberries and raspberries acids.
- Mouth: dry, full-bodied, fruity, winy, with...
Posted on 03/10/17 at 08.19
I was impressed by its colour. I loved the smell of baking. The barrel leaves good flavours.