Bodega El Grifo (Lanzarote)
£11.18 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy El Grifo Ariana 2014 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodega El Grifo
El Grifo Ariana 2014 (Listan Negro and Syrah)
- View: El Grifo Ariana 2014 presents a deep garnet color, high layer and purple trim
- Nariz: Complex, fruity aromas, black fruit, cassis, raspberry, cocoa and toasted notes
- Boca: Good entry, sweet, balanced, round tannins
PAIRING: Red meat, game dishes, hearty dishes and table
CELLAR: El Grifo
GRAPES: Listán Black and Syrah
Bodega El Grifo
The oldest winery on the Canary Islands. A family-run company since 1775. Amongst the 10 oldest wineries in Spain. Located on our property, the El Grifo Estate. Family owned vineyard: 50 Hectares. All wine-making tasks are performed by hand. Grapes are brought to the wine-cellar in 20 kg boxes....
Buy Bodega El Grifo Wine:
Highlighted review about El Grifo Ariana 2014
More reviews about El Grifo Ariana 2014
Posted on 17/09/15 at 10.53
- View: intense garnet red, violet tones and high layer.
- Nose: complex aroma, with aromas of black fruit (cassis-raspberry), touches of cocoa and lightly...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about El Grifo Ariana 2016
Reviews about El Grifo Ariana 2015