Viña Leyda (Leyda Valley)
If you liked Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Viña Leyda
Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 2017 (Chardonnay)
- View: Golden light yellow.
- Nose: aromas of ripe lemon, melon, pineapple, fragrant nose.
- Mouth: Soft, sweet, large, tasty melon, a touch of bitter quinine finish with good adhesion and a musky touch of tarragon.
AGEING: aged on lees for 4 months with a regimen of battonage for roundness and volume on the palate.
PREPARATION: grapes harvested by hand during the mornings of the first week of April at 23 brix, carefully transported to the winery and then subjected to a soft, whole cluster. Juice cooled to 8 °C and then clarified by gravity to prevent oxidation and preserve varietal aromas. Fermented must in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures (14-16 C) for 25 days.
PAIRING: white meat or light fish dishes.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Buy Viña Leyda Wine:
Highlighted review about Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 2017
More reviews about Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 2017
Posted on 10/12/18 at 08.58
Posted on 30/04/19 at 13.12
- View: bright straw yellow.
- Nose: ripe citrus and semitropical hints of kiwi and cherimoya.
- Mouth: sweet and quiet texture, balanced with a juicy finish.
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 2016
Reviews about Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 2014