Viña Leyda (Leyda Valley)
If you liked Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Viña Leyda
Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2017 (Pinot Noir)
- View: bright ruby red.
- Nose: nose a fruity, strawberries, hints of red cherries and subtle notes of wild herbs, a delicate smoke and snuff.
- Mouth: refined on the palate, juicy and full of flavors of ripe berries, a touch of minerality and a refreshing finish.
APPELLATION: Leyda Valley.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: poultry, hunting light, salmon, tuna, sausage, beef stews and goat cheese.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Buy Viña Leyda Wine:
Highlighted review about Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2017
Posted on 14/02/19 at 04.45
- Expressive nose with berries as blueberries and strawberries.
- Earthy notes, mineral and herbaceous makes this wine a true example of Leyda Valley.
- The palate is fruit concentrated with a lively...
More reviews about Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2017
Posted on 10/12/18 at 08.58
Posted on 08/01/19 at 04.45
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2015
- A fruity nose with strawberries, hints of red cherries and a subtle wild herb notes with a delicate smokiness and tobacco.
- Refined on the palate, juicy and full of...