Chartreuse Diffusion (Liquors & creams)
Chartreuse Diffusion delivers the Chartreuse Liqueur du 9ème Centenaire (£66.63), a liquors & creams with origins in France with 47% of alcohol strength. 4,3 of 5 points is the average score of this spirit according to Uvinum users.
If you liked Chartreuse Liqueur du 9ème Centenaire, you may also enjoy...
Description · Chartreuse Diffusion
Chartreuse Liqueur du 9ème Centenaire
- colour: Light green.
- Scent: Juniper and herbs.
- Taste: Smooth with a strong presence of herbs.
ALCOHOL: 47% Vol
Since 1737, the Elixir Vegetal is made in the pharmacy of the Monastery of La Grande Chartreuse. It is born in 1764 as the Chartreuse Green and Yellow Chartreuse in 1838. Then over time, the distillery was moved and route kilometers. She spends Fourvoirie in Voiron and from there the...
Buy Chartreuse Diffusion Spirits:
Highlighted review about Chartreuse Liqueur du 9ème Centenaire
More reviews about Chartreuse Liqueur du 9ème Centenaire
Posted on 22/10/13 at 15.33
For me the best of all. It is a compromise between the softest yellow, green and powerful. The flavors are also more subtle, but it's also the most expensive ...
Its beautiful carton box gives it a...
Posted on 07/12/16 at 12.00
- Color: Chartreuse Liqueur Du 9E Centenaire has a light greenish yellow
- Smell: Spicy nose, spruce, mint, anise herbal with earthy licorice, black pepper, lemon verbena
Posted on 07/12/16 at 11.54
- Color: Chartreuse Du 9 Centenaire presents a clear, pale yellow-green.
- Odour: Pungent fir mint, anise. Herbal nose with earthy licorice, black pepper, génépi, lemon verbena.
Posted on 15/10/12 at 05.06