The Drambuie Liqueur Company (Liquors & creams)
The Drambuie Liqueur Company delivers the Drambuie (£38.62), a liquors & creams with origins in Scotland showing an alcohol content of 40%. Uvinum users rate this drink with 4,6 out of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Drambuie
- Liquors & creams (Spirits)
- The Drambuie Liqueur Company
- 70 cl Other volumes
- Alcohol Vol.:
2013 - Gold Medal - The Spirits Business
2013 - Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition
2013 - Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge
If you liked Drambuie, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Drambuie Liqueur Company
Drambuie in Gaelic means 'the drink that satisfies'. The best way to enjoy its complexity is to drink it alone or with ice.
- Color: Drambuie has a bright yellow and amber.
- Smell: Aromas reminiscent of licorice and honey.
- Taste: On the palate it is sweet and pleasant.
Drambuie is an extraordinary blend of aged Scotch whisky, heather honey, spices and herbs
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
The Drambuie Liqueur Company
Buy The Drambuie Liqueur Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Drambuie
Posted on 25/07/17 at 16.18
- TASTE NOTE: It has a bright yellow color and amber aromas reminiscent of liquorice and honey. - DETAILS OF PROCESSING: Delicious fruit liqueur Whiskey a rich combination of fine Scotch whiskeys aged, warm honey and secret ingredients of the original formula dating back to 1746. - ALCOHOL:...read complete
More reviews about Drambuie
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The taste of Drambuie is the result of infusing a unique blend of aged Scotch whisky with a secret combination of spices, heather honey & herbs. Its origins can be traced to a secret recipe...read complete
Posted on 18/06/17 at 08.25
Perfect, fast delivery, good quality product, to recommendread complete
Posted on 12/05/17 at 09.59
Posted on 02/12/16 at 17.10
All rightread complete
Posted on 30/11/16 at 10.04
Excellent liquor, I know for years, worth savoring. Please ice!read complete
Posted on 20/08/16 at 15.01
Pretty good but deserves to wait a bit before drinking because rather youngread complete
Posted on 21/06/16 at 18.24
This was for my Dad for Fathers Day. He is 98 years old and has been drinking Drambuie for as long as I can remember and at 98 that can't be bad can it.read complete