Quinta da Alorna (Liquors & creams)
If you liked Quinta da Alorna Abafado 5 Year old 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quinta da Alorna
Quinta da Alorna Abafado 5 Year old 75cl (Fernao Pires)
TASTING NOTES OF Quinta da Alorna Abafado 5 Year old 75cl:
- Color: Light yellow straw.
- Flavour: fragrant honey, nuts, figs and almonds aroma.
- Taste: Soft and delicate balancing the sensations of freshness and sweetness. persistent and enduring flavor of dried fruits.
PRODUCER: Liquors & creams
PRODUCTION DETAILS: In preparing the wort is damped from grape to prevent fermentation and stage lasts for 5 years in used oak barrels.
Quinta da Alorna
Quinta da Alorna was born in 1723, later D. Pedro de Almeida, the 1st Marquis de Alorna, after leading the conquest of the Alorna stronghold in India, gave the property the name it has today. On the banks of the Tagus River and with the entrance marked by a magnificent tree and rare in...
Buy Quinta da Alorna Spirits:
Highlighted review about Quinta da Alorna Abafado 5 Year old 75cl
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Straw coloured. Intense notes of honey, figs and almonds. Smooth texture and the natural sweetness is balanced by a fresh acidity. Long-lasting final tasting remaining dry fruits.
- Winemaker: Martta Reis Simões
- Winemaking: After destalking the resulting juice is covered in...