Casal Santa Maria (Lisbon)
If you liked Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Casal Santa Maria
Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015 (Arinto)
TASTING NOTES Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015:
- View: greenish golden reflections.
- Nose: citrus notes, lush, fresh green apples and flowers.
- Mouth: a crisp, fresh and slightly salty in the final acidity.
BODEGA: Casal Santa Maria
AGEING: aging on lees with batonnage, until the end of January. Light filtration before bottling.
PROCESSING: soft maceration of the grapes then soft pressing. Low temperature fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: roasts, white meats, Italian cuisine.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Casal Santa Maria
Buy Casal Santa Maria Wine:
Highlighted review about Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015
Posted on 21/03/18 at 11.19
More reviews about Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015
Posted on 28/08/18 at 14.41
- View: green, golden highlights.
- Nose: citrus, lush and fresh notes, green apple and floral aromas.
- Mouth: acidity and texture on the...
Posted on 26/10/15 at 23.03
The usual color, a little bit dark. Nice Daffodil aromas. A white fairly astringent.