“TASTING NOTES OF Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015:
- View: green, golden highlights.
- Nose: citrus, lush and fresh notes, green apple and floral aromas.
- Mouth: acidity and texture on the palate, citrus sensations. Final fresh and slightly salty mouth.
METHOD: Handpicked, light crushing berries followed by a gentle pressing. Low temperature fermentation in stainless steel, on lees battonnage end of January. Light filtration before bottling.
PAIRING: seafood, fresh grilled white meats and fish as an appetizer.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”
Green color with golden highlights. Citrus notes, lush and fresh, green apples and floral aromas. Crisp acidity and textured on the palate where remains a citrus sensations. End of mouth fresh and slightly salty due to the proximity of the Atlantic.
- Winemaker: Jorge Rosas Santos
- Winemaking: Manual harvest. Slight crushing of the grapes followed by soft pressing. Static defecation, fermentation at low temperatures in stainless steel tanks and then stage battonage on fine lees until the end of January. Light filtration before bottling.
- Grape Varieties: Arinto.
- Food Pairing: Good with seafood, grilled fresh fish, white meats and as an aperitif.
- Store and Serve Advices: Should be drink around 8-10ºC.”