Vidigal Wines (Lisbon)
Technical sheet · Coragem Reserva
If you liked Coragem Reserva 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Vidigal Wines
Coragem Reserva 2016 (Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES of Vidigal Coragem Reserva 2016:
- View: bright ruby with purple tones.
- Nose: fruit aromas with herbaceous hints.
- Mouth: Powerful and complex with nuts, fruit, mint and raspberry hints in good harmony with the toast that the oak ageing gave it.
VINEYARD: Vidigal Wines
PREPARATION: Crushing and full destemming, fermentation and
classic tanning in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature
PAIRING: Red meat and barbecues, pasta, and cheese.
Vidigal Wines is a company that produces still wines and liqueur of medium size and family character. it is located in the Leiria area of central Portugal. The origins of the company date from the beginning of the 20th century, in a Quinta founded by a Canon of the Church. During the last...
Buy Vidigal Wines Wine:
Highlighted review about Coragem Reserva 2016
More reviews about Coragem Reserva 2016
Posted on 28/04/18 at 11.00
Posted on 18/12/17 at 11.52
- View: garnet.
- Nose: aromas of raspberry.
- Mouth: balanced, wild berry fruit and some toasted tones.
VINES: Vidigal Wines