Displays red purple color. Subtle aromas, involved the slight hint of wood and toast. Flavor in the wine is balanced and elegant showing slight persistence of fine tannins.
- Winemaker: Manuel Pires da silva
- Winemaking: The musts are fermented in stainless steel tanks, followed by a slight stage in French oak barrels.
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: Enjoy with well flavored dishes of either red or more elaborately prepared white meats. A wine that can accompany both traditional or modern cuisine.
- Store and Serve Advices: Service temperature 16 - 17ºC”