The winery Cà Maiol elaborates this Ca' Maiol Prestige Lugana , a white wine from Lugana Lombardia from the trebbiano di soave grapes. The Ca' Maiol Prestige Lugana is the ideal white to combine with creams and lobster. At Uvinum, this white wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points.
“The Prestige Lugana winery Ca Maiol born on the rivers south of Lake Garda, in one of the areas that suit the Trebbiano di Lugana. Product with this blend pure, Lugana Prestige Ca Maiol aged for 6 months in bottle before being brought to market. Straw yellow with greenish reflections, are clear and driven to the nose hints of lime, verda apple and wild thyme. Of great balance and smooth on the palate, like any self-respecting Lugana, has mineral hints that accompany him in the final.”
“- The Lugana D.O.P. Prestige summarises in its name the prestigious mix of elements that characterized it:
- A unique soil of its type, rich in clay the mild microclimate of Lake Garda.
- A delicate wine with a dry feel, the acidity strongly salified, obtained by a soft vinification and fermentation in steel.
- Ready to drink after aging in the bottle in the spring of the following year.
- Annual production is approximately 250,000 bottles, distributed in prestigious wine shops and restaurants both in Italy and abroad.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Ca' Maiol Prestige Lugana 2014:
- View: Straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: a delicate bouquet of almonds.
- Mouth: a white wine with a clear identity, with notes of green apple, lemon and wild thyme.
VINEYARD: Ca Maiol
GRAPES: 100% Trebbiano.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”