If you liked Blandy's 5 Years Sercial Dry Madeira, you may also enjoy...
Description · Blandy
Blandy's 5 Years Sercial Dry Madeira
TASTING NOTES OF Blandys 5 Years Sercial Dry Madeira:
- View: bright topaz, pale, golden tones.
- Nose: aromas of fruits and nuts.
- Mouth: flavors of nuts, citrus wood and a long finish, fresh, nutty.
PAIRING: as an aperitif, but also with the starters, fish dishes and Indian cuisine.
TEMPERATURE: as an aperitif, at a temperature of 10 °C, as a dessert wine at 16 °C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 19%
The lodge was bought by Charles Ridpath Blandy in the mid-19th century and not only was it an extremely valuable property, but was also very useful due to the fact that it was directly connected to the family's town house. Each one of the Lodge's rooms has its own character and due to the...
Buy Blandy Wine:
Highlighted review about Blandy's 5 Years Sercial Dry Madeira
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Pale, bright topaz colour with a golden tinge, fresh with dry fruit, wood and citrus flavours with a fresh and nutty persistent finish.
- Winemaker: Michael Blandy and Chris Blandy
- Winemaking: Blandy's 5 year old dry Sercial underwent fermentation off the skins with natural...
More reviews about Blandy's 5 Years Sercial Dry Madeira