Blandy's Madeira (Madeira)
John Blandy, the founder of Blandy's arrived in Madeira in 1808. In 1811 he founded his own business as a wine shipper and trader general, with brothers Thomas and George, and started to set the foundation for the family and the island itself with the production The most famous of wine and unique...read complete »
- 17/10/18 |
- 4 /
- Medalha de Prata, International Wine Challenge 2003read complete »
- 29/06/16 |
- 4 /
- Castanho dourado carregado, com mel e passas no nariz
- Encorpado e macio
- Excelente para o final de um jantar
- Produtor: Madeira Wine Company S.A.
- País: Portugal
- Região: Madeira
- Castas: Tinta Negra Mole.
- Vinificação: Passou por...
TASTING NOTES:read complete »
- 21/09/15 |
- 4 /
Deep golden brown colour with honey and raisins on the nose, rich full bodied and soft textured a great after dinner drink.
- Winemaker: Michael Blandy and Chris Blandy
- Winemaking: Blandy's Duke of Clarence underwent fermentation on the skins with natural yeast at between 24°C -...
- 02/01/14 |
- 3.5 /