Blandy's Madeira (Madeira)
If you liked Blandy's Duke Of Clarence Rich, you may also enjoy...
Description · Blandy's Madeira
Blandy's Duke Of Clarence Rich (Tinta Negra Mole)
TASTING NOTES OF Blandy's Duke Of Clarence Rich:
- View: brown with gold highlights
- Nose: Aromas of raisins and honey.
- Mouth: Slightly sweet with hints of honey and raisins. Soft body, large and clean finish.
AGEING: 3 years in American oak barrels
PREPARATION: fermented in stainless steel tanks and transferred to tanks where the wine to a cyclic heating and cooling process between 45 ° and 50 ° was submitted over a period of 3 months.
WINE PAIRING: Desserts with fruits and chocolate and soft cheeses.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 19 °
The lodge was bought by Charles Ridpath Blandy in the mid-19th century and not only was it an extremely valuable property, but was also very useful due to the fact that it was directly connected to the family's town house. Each one of the Lodge's rooms has its own character and due to the...
Buy Blandy's Madeira Wine:
Highlighted review about Blandy's Duke Of Clarence Rich
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
More reviews about Blandy's Duke Of Clarence Rich
Posted on 02/01/14 at 05.32
Posted on 29/06/16 at 04.50
- Castanho dourado carregado, com mel e passas no nariz
- Encorpado e macio
- Excelente para o final de um jantar
- Produtor: Madeira Wine...
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Deep golden brown colour with honey and raisins on the nose, rich full bodied and soft textured a great after dinner drink.
- Winemaker: Michael Blandy and Chris Blandy
Posted on 06/03/14 at 16.30