Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez elaborates this Mr , a fortified wine from Málaga produced with moscatel grapes. The Mr is the ideal fortified to combine with camembert cheese and goat cheese. Uvinum users rate this fortified wine with 4 out of 5 points.
“MR Moscatel is a sweet wine of the D. O. Sierras de Málaga produced by Telmo Rodríguez Wine Company. A sweet wine made with traditional viticulture and made from muscatel, whose grapes are fermented in stainless steel barrels. A wine that should be cold and can be taken either alone or with desserts. Tasting notes Moscatel MR 2014 MR Moscatel 50 CL 50 CL is golden in color.”
“MR Moscatel is a sweet wine of the D. O. Sierras de Málaga produced by Telmo Rodríguez Wine Company. A sweet wine made with traditional viticulture and made from muscatel, whose grapes are fermented in stainless steel barrels. A wine that should be cold and can be taken either alone or with desserts. Tasting notes Moscatel MR 2013 MR Moscatel 50 CL 50 CL is golden in color.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Mr Moscatel 50cl 2012:
- View: ruby, tawny rim, brilliant.
- Nose: elegant, harmonious aromas, hints of aging and varietal notes.
- Mouth: fine and well formed with good acidity and polished tannins, very balanced. Retronasally complex, delicate and persistent fragrance.
GRAPES: 80% Tempranillo, 15% Mazuelo, 5% Graciano.
PAIRING: fish, seafood, poultry, rice and pasta, soups and stews.”
“MR 2011 is a sweet wine from the region of Andalusia and developed by Telmo Rodriguez Wine Company within the denomination O.D. Sierras de Málaga. In the development of MR 2011 muscat grapes used alejandría covered by O.D. Sierras de Málaga. MR 2011 has been rated with 95 points Penin.”
- View: golden yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: ripe white fruit, candied fruit, sweet pleasant touches, ripe melon, flowers, spices.
- Palate: soft, nice, sweet, tasty, memories of apple, pear, ripe, good acidity, intense, large, meaty, elegant. Long finish, with domain of ripe white fruit, sweet.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Málaga
VINEYARD: Telmo Rodriguez Wine Company
AGING: Aged for 20 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: Harvest Manual in boxes. Fermented in oak barrels of 225 liters.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers and desserts, foie gras, cured cheeses, quince, cakes.
Alcohol content: 13”
“TASTING NOTES OF Mr Telmo Rodrigues 50cl 2008:
- View: Golden yellow average intensities.
- Nose: lively and intense nose, aromas of lemon peel and orange blossom, honey simultaneous notes and slightly spicy cookies.
- Mouth: sweet taste, a wonderful acidity, printing fruits in syrup and honey, but very balanced, full finish, very rich in aromo (fruity, floral) and long lasting.
VINEYARD: Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez
WINE PAIRING: Cabrales cheese, salted fish, chocolate desserts.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%”
“Deep colour, characteristic of Molino Real Blanc Dulce 50cl. Stays a quite a few time in the mouth.
We drank it with appetizers.
Molino Real Blanc Dulce 50cl is the first wine I drank with my parents.”
“Tasting Notes: somewhat pale straw-yellow with some reflections. Clean and bright. Amazing aromas, soft and delicate, with hints of peach, laurel, milk and spices. Great balance between sweetness and acidity, unctuous and friendly way, and rare freshness in wines of this type. Pairing: Wine sweet to close a lunch or dinner.”