Cloudy Bay (Marlborough)
£19.71 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2015 right now.
Technical sheet · Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Marlborough (Marlborough,New Zealand)|
|Pairing:||Vegetable mealsFishVegetable dishesSalmonTuna|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Cloudy Bay
Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2015 (Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: pale straw color with slight green coloration
- Nose: full of lime and grapefruit aromas
- Palate: balanced lemongrass flavor with a hint of minerality and sweet herbs
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Marlborough
VINEYARD: Cloudy Bay
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc, Sauvignon
DEVELOPMENT AND AGEING: This wine with great fruit intensity thanks to the cool climate of the South Pacific of sunny days and long nights occurs. These are the perfect conditions that contribute to a fresh and vibrant flavors production.
MATCHING WINE: salmon, tuna, clams, mussels and vegetable dishes
Alcohol content: 13.5%
Established in 1985, Cloudy Bay Vineyards is situated in the Wairau Valley in Marlborough at the northern end of New Zealand’s South Island. The main varieties grown are sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, and pinot noir with lesser quantities of gewurztraminer, Riesling, and pinot gris. Cloudy...
Buy Cloudy Bay Wine:
Highlighted review about Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2015
More reviews about Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2015
Posted on 25/10/16 at 15.27
- View: Bright yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: intensely fragrant elderflower, gooseberry and fresh lemon with notes of white asparagus and sage.
Posted on 13/05/16 at 05.15
Posted on 23/11/15 at 11.57
- View: straw, pale green iridescence.
- Nose: bright, with flavors of kaffir lime and grapefruit.
- Mouth: generous palate of ripe citrus and...
Posted on 16/11/15 at 08.45
- View: pale straw green.
- Nose: Ripe gooseberry, complex, elegant aromas of blackcurrant leaves.
- Mouth: intense citrus flavor, with notes of...
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: straw color with flecks, pale green.
- Nose: Aroma tropical (passion fruit, pineapple, mango), fresh tomato and basil leaf green.
- Mouth: Long, balance between exotic fruits...
Posted on 29/07/16 at 11.35
Posted on 12/07/16 at 10.24
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Reviews about Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2014