Cloudy Bay (Marlborough)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Marlborough (Marlborough,New Zealand)|
If you liked Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cloudy Bay
Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2018 (Sauvignon Blanc)
TASTING NOTES OF Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2018:
- View: pale straw color with slight green colouration.
- Nose: full of aromas of lime and grapefruit.
- Mouth: citronella balanced flavor with a hint of minerality and sweet herbs.
VINEYARD: Cloudy Bay
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc, Sauvignon
DEVELOPMENT AND AGEING: This wine of intense fruit thanks to the cool climate of the South Pacific of sunny days and long nights occurs. These are the perfect conditions that contribute to fresh produce and vibrant aromas.
PAIRING: salmon, tuna, clams, mussels and vegetable dishes
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Established in 1985, Cloudy Bay Vineyards is situated in the Wairau Valley in Marlborough at the northern end of New Zealand’s South Island. The main varieties grown are sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, and pinot noir with lesser quantities of gewurztraminer, Riesling, and pinot gris. Cloudy...
Buy Cloudy Bay Wine:
Highlighted review about Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Posted on 22/02/19 at 04.41
Nose: fruity aromas, citrus, lime, grapefruit, tropical fruits
Palate: Silky, concentrated, ripe fruit, citrus, lemon, mineral notes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- TEMPERATURE: 8 ° to 10 ° C
- PAIRING: Mediterranean cuisine, fresh fish, seafood,...
More reviews about Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Posted on 14/11/18 at 16.16
- View: yellow clear and transparent straw.
- Nose: grapefruit, passion fruit, green mango notes and hints of pineapple and fresh sage.
Posted on 27/04/18 at 21.04
It has a dense colour. In my opinion, the Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc smelled like mango, banana and pear. The taste was like fresh...
Posted on 22/12/18 at 04.17
Posted on 19/12/18 at 04.23
Posted on 18/12/18 at 13.13
Posted on 18/12/18 at 04.19
- View: straw color with flecks, pale green.
- Nose: Aroma tropical (passion fruit, pineapple, mango), fresh tomato and basil leaf green.
- Mouth: Long, balance between exotic fruits...
Posted on 21/11/18 at 04.07
Posted on 19/10/18 at 12.39
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2014
Reviews about Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2017