Ojo de Vino elaborates this Dieter Meier Puro Corte , a red wine from the region of Mendoza with a blend based on malbec, cabernet sauvignon and cabernet franc grapes. The Dieter Meier Puro Corte is the ideal red to combine with cheese and meat.
“- Deep, dark, dense red with purple gloss
- scent is intense and complex with lots of dark fruit varieties, from the typical touch of plum Malbec up to the black berries of Cabernet, backed by a hint of vanilla and subtle oak spice
- Palate: powerful, juicy, full-bodied, with perfect balance of fresh fruit, spice, wood and soft ripened tannins, very harmonious and clear varietal embossed with lots of juicy fruit and delicious aftertaste of plums and spices
- The vines for Puro Corte grow in the high altitude vineyards of Luján de Cuyo
- Delicious roast lamb and beef to Bayonne ham, rich stews and savory matured cheese
- Residual sugar: 5.0 / acidity: 2.1 Allergens: contains sulfites”
“Visually, this elegant Cuvée with a deep dark, dense red color accompanied with fine, violet Glanz.In nose shows the wine intense and complex with lots of dark fruit varieties. The aromatic palette ranges from the typical plum touch of Malbec up to the black berry flavors of the Cabernet. In the background fascinates a hint of vanilla and a subtle oak spice. In the mouth Dieter Meier Puro Corte is very powerful and juicy. He presents himself full-bodied and with perfect balance of fresh fruit and spice. Very well-integrated oak and soft ripened tannins. The mouthfeel is very fleshy, harmonious and clear varietal marked. The juicy fruit of Dieter Meier Puro Corte is simply fascinating and is complemented by a delicious aftertaste of plums and spices - just a top quality wine!”