In the result of moet on Uvinum you can find, for example, Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial saving your money and get it quickly, Don't think no more and buy a Wine Champagne right now with a good value for money for £39.00.
“Apple, grapefruit, pineapple, tropical fruit to maturity: Moet offers the palate a firework of fragrances. A dazzling fruity in its intensity, purity, clarity: an assembly of more than two hundred villages. The brilliance of the fruit quickly rises very high and then falls into a thousand...”read
“Moët Ice Imperial was designed by the fashion house for being drunk with plenty of ice in the glass. We are sure it will turn up their noses at many of the champagne lovers, with good reason, but the purpose of Moët & Chandon is not to create a new cuvee for connoisseurs, it is to create a...”read
“The blend reflects the diversity and complementarity of three grape varieties: - structure Pinot Noir: 40% 50% - fleshiness of Pinot Noir: 30% 40% - freshness of Chardonnay: 10% to 20% which, between 20% and 30% comes from reserve wines selected to enhance its intensity, richness and...”read
“- The champagne Moet & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum is a sparkling wine reserve.
- It is made in the Moët & Chandon winery and has a designation of origin Champagne (France). It is made of grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
- This champagne shows a pale yellow color with green...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon Vintage 2009:
- View: pale yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: notes of guava, green grapefruit rind, stone fruits: white peach and nectarine, vanilla and a woody lightly toasted brioche warm.
- Mouth: notes of licorice and dried skin of the fruit (pear and...”read
“P2 represents Plenitude Deuxieme, which in turn tells much like Second Life Vintage 1998. In the recent past called this kind of Dom Pérignon, which have for years longer sur lies situated, but not P2 Oenothèque. The first batch of Dom Pérignon Vintage - P1, but if it is not on the label - is big...”read
“The nose, the characters of biscuit and harvest hot mix instantly to the zest of orange and black cherry.
All breathe accents of smoked and roasted.
In the mouth, past the feeling of power and structure, one is struck by the density of the fruit and the purity of the final tonic, incisive,...”read