Argiolas (Monica di Sardegna)
£13.67 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Argiolas Monica Di Sardegna Perdera 2014 right now.
Technical sheet · Argiolas Monica Di Sardegna Perdera
You may also be interested in...
Description · Argiolas
Argiolas Monica Di Sardegna Perdera 2014 (Monica)
TASTING NOTES OF Argiolas Perdera Monica Di Sardegna 2014:
- View: violet, dark reflections.
- Nose: toasted, thin, spicy, light herbal aromas.
- Mouth: firm on the tongue, fine acidity, intense fruit flavors, nice spicy flavors.
GRAPES: Monica (95%) and Bovale Sardo (5%).
WINE PAIRING: pasta entrées, cheeses and red meats.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
This winery's story are actually the chronicles of a Sardinian family. In search of quality winemaking Antonio, the founder, planted vine rows and joined vineyards together. Later his two sons took over together with their wives. Today the Argiolas winery is still family-owned in the third...
Buy Argiolas Wine:
Highlighted review about Argiolas Monica Di Sardegna Perdera 2014
More reviews about Argiolas Monica Di Sardegna Perdera 2014
Posted on 17/09/16 at 01.04
Argiolas Perdera Monica Di Sardegna 2014
Posted on 22/09/16 at 11.05
- View: intense ruby red.
- Nose: persistent aromas of ripe cherry, black currant, black pepper.
- Mouth: great balance, pleasant to...
Posted on 15/06/16 at 05.16
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Fruity - spicy nose with notes of blackberries, raspberries, plums and house
- This little black tea, dried herbs and wild
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Posted on 09/11/16 at 05.07
Posted on 16/09/16 at 04.57
TIME to taste it: Lunch with friends
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2016/2019
TEMPERATURE: 16/18 ° C
PAIRING: Meat and mushroom-based appetizers and pasta or rice dishes...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Argiolas Monica Di Sardegna Perdera 2013